TamTam Books News

Friday, December 23, 2005:

TamTam Books' favorite songs of 2005

Here’s a list of some of my favorite songs this year. And I do have to state that this doesn’t mean songs made in this year. I’ve been listening to a lot of music – and most of it is old – but new to me. And some of course, I rediscovered.

In no special order:

1) Face À La Merde by Jacques Dutronc
2) This Boy’s Evil by Pulp
3) Bird of Paradise by Charlie Parker
4) ?????? by Mako Midori
5) Tell Me by The Andrew Loog Oldham Orchestra
6) Que Reste-T-Il De Nos Amours by Boris Vian
7) My Fair Baby’s Coming For Me by Paul Kane (Joe Meek)
8) Don't Make Fun of Daddy's Voice by Morrissey
9) ????? by Akira Kobayashi
10) You'll Be On My Mind by Michel Polnareff
11) Like A Madrigal by Ennio Morricone (from The Cat O' Nine Tails)
12) Venus by Chris Stamey Experience
13) Train of Events by Cowboys International
14) Herikutsu-Boy by Jun Togawa
15) Maxim's by Serge Reggiani
16) My Baby's Taking Me Home by Sparks
17) ???? by Agata Morio
18) Little Baby by The Blue Rondos (Joe Meek)
19) BeHop by Wardell Gray
20) The Fallen by Franz Ferdinand
21) Conseils De La Fée Des Lilas by Michel Legrand/Christiane Legrand

Tosh // 2:33 PM
______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









The wonderful world of TamTam Books by publisher Tosh Berman

Archives