TamTam Books News

Monday, December 20, 2004:

I am working on a top ten list for 2004, but so far I only have four. Four sounds too depressing. So hold on and I will have another glass of wine and add maybe up to five. I will do this on Christmas - because I work on holidays.

But seriously I heard and read things that really had an affect on me this year. Films had almost no affect on me whatsoever. The only films I liked this year are rock n' roll movies. I feel that films are dead. Maybe that is why I really enjoyed the new Godard film. I don't know, we will discuss this later.

Ciao
Tosh

Tosh // 11:23 PM
______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









The wonderful world of TamTam Books by publisher Tosh Berman

Archives