TamTam Books News

Tuesday, March 02, 2004:

I am getting myself ready and groomed for my upcoming mini-trip to New York City, Paris and London. When I get back I will have a lot to tell. But right now the only thing I can say is that I am working on a Boris Vian project (yes besides ‘Autumn in Peking’) that will thrill the fans – and I think will be an open sesame for those who haven’t yet fell in love with Vian’s work. So in a sense it is not enough that TamTam Books brought into the world ‘I Spit on Your Graves,’ ‘Foam of the Daze,’ and the upcoming release (more to tell shortly) of ‘Autumn in Peking.’ No, no TamTam Books have been working secretly – like Marcel Duchamp on his last artwork – on another masterpiece by Vian.

The completion of this masterpiece will take me to New York City and then to Paris – with a side trip to London to pay my respects to the studio of Joe Meek on Holloway Road – but back to Vian! Expect to smell the sexy sweetness of Saint-Germain-des-Prés off the pages shortly.

Till then I will talk to you shortly. Perhaps in April…. Spring is what we are craving for at the moment.

Tosh // 11:55 PM
______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









The wonderful world of TamTam Books by publisher Tosh Berman

Archives